Archive for the ‘remark’ tag
At long last, the MarkUs team is proud to announce the release of 0.10.0!
It’s been quite a few months since our last major release, and a lot has gotten done. Here are some highlights:
- Instructors can now allow students to submit remark requests
- Instructors can now assume the role of a user with lesser privileges
- Students now have UI for accessing their test results
- A shiny new REST API for adding new users
- Server time is now displayed in the file manager view for students
- Fixed the detailed CSV download for the Flexible Marking scheme
- Easier gem management with Bundler
- Plus much much more! See the CHANGELOG for more details.
The team has worked incredibly hard on this release – so a big thumbs up to all of the contributors for this release! Great work!
Ready to take MarkUs 0.10.0 for a spin? Get it while it’s hot!