Archive for the ‘marks spreadsheet’ tag
Wow, what a great semester! The team worked really hard, and should be very proud of themselves. Besides all of the fixed bugs and the newly written tests, the MarkUs team cranked out the following new features:
- A more stable, polished, and usable notes system. Notes can now be applied to students, groups, and assignment submissions
- An alternative, “flexible” marking scheme type that allows graders to input arbitrary numerical grades, as opposed to the more strict rubric marking scheme
- A new marks spreadsheet feature that allows instructors and graders to input grades from assignments, quizzes, or tests, in an Excel-like web-based spreadsheet. Grades can also be uploaded and downloaded via CSV file
- The table of student submissions can now be bookmarked, and the back-button works correctly
- Lots of bugfixes and usability fixes.
So what are you waiting for? Get MarkUs 0.7.0 right now!