Archive for the ‘bugfix’ tag
The MarkUs team is proud to announce MarkUs 0.9.2!
What happened to 0.9.1, you ask? Don’t worry, it’s tucked inside the 0.9.2 release. I suppose we’re a bit like the Google Chrome team: we get excited about version numbers.
You can patch up your 0.9.x release with the patches available here.
Here’s a list of all the stuff we fixed:
Changes for MarkUs 0.9.1:
- Submission collection problem due to erroneous eager loading expression
Changes for MarkUs 0.9.2:
- Issue #180: Infinite redirect loop caused by duplicate group records in the database in turn possibly caused by races in a multi-mongrels-setup.
- Issue #158: Default for Students page shows all Students, and bulk actions renamed.
- Issue #143: Fixing penalty calculation for PenaltyPeriodSubmissionRule.
- Issue #129: Uploaded criteria ordering preserved for flexible and rubric criteria
- Issues #34, #133: Don’t use i18n for MarkusLogger and ensure_config_helper.rb
- Issue #693: Fixing confirm dialog for cloning groups
- Issue #691: Adding Grace Credits using the bulk actions gets stuck in “processing”
- Fixed INSTALL file due to switch to Github
- I18n fixes