Archive for the ‘API’ tag
The team is pleased to announce MarkUs 0.9.3!
MarkUs 0.9.3 fixes a nasty little bug that prevents students from viewing their test results. If your students have been complaining that they can’t see their test output, well, this is the release for you.
Or, if you’re running 0.9.2 and want to patch up – download the patch here (you’ll want to apply sequentially). It’s short, sweet, and shouldn’t require any special configuration. All wins.
Great job team – keep up the good work!
The summer started two months ago and I am very proud to announce to you the latest release of MarkUs, version 0.8.0.
We have added a lot of great features : 🙂
- We are now using Rails 2.3.8, the latest version of the 2.3.x tree
- Some bug fixes on submission dates and grace period credits
- Python and Ruby Scripts in order to help users to interact with MarkUs through the API
- Displaying and annotating images
- A lot of accessibility features have been implemented :
- Missing labels & Better focus on forms
- Adding annotations in downloaded code from students repository
- Re-arrange criteria using keyboard
- MarkUs is now completely internationalized and a French translation is available
So what are you waiting for? Get MarkUs 0.8.0 right now!
I hope I didn’t forget someone. 🙂