- Worked on documentation for simple grade entry (it describes what simple grade entry is, why we need it, implementation details, the current state, and some plans for next semester) (see https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/wiki/SimpleGradeEntry)
- Created a screencast which demonstrates how to create and edit grade entry forms (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7UnaNYe2rw)
- Continued to work on the Table View (ran into some speed bumps which I’ve briefly described in the “Current State” section of my documentation on the wiki)
- Created a blog post related to some performance issues with the Table View (see http://blog.markusproject.org/?p=935)
- Discuss the issues related to the Table View at the meeting tomorrow
- Commit my code since I got my last “Ship It” for my current review requests and then do some ticket clean-up
- None this week
- Added the link so a TA can create or view notes while grading
- Fixed bugs 506 and 505 which are in the branch release
- Did the screen-casts of the notes modal dialog
- As usual time
- Ticket #437 committed
- Created some tickets, feature requests
- Fixed reviews for which I got feedback
- Didn’t get to post my next automated testing blog-post (Hrmph)
- Write a blog post about a feasible scenario which could be implemented next summer regarding automated testing (we need to allow check in of instructor generated (test-) files to student repositories, first)
- Talk with Mike and Karen about must-fix tickets/features for the spring courses round. Think about a schedule until our next deployment round in January.
- Finalized and committed Notes tab code for groupings
- Closed ticket #500 – Grader view: rubrics are nested in the table
- Commit ticket #507 – Groups controller tests missing fixture student7
Wiki documentation on Notes
Make notes on my investigation for ticket #361 (Grader View: shoudn’t unmarked rubric be expanded by default?) since I don’t have time to finish it
- None – just finals left to write!
- Committed Cucumber integration (ticket 460) and created a wiki page about using it.
- Opened a review request to show the tests I made with Machinist and MarkUs.
I’m afraid there are, just give me the week-end.
- Selenium testing added functionalities.
- Add what’s needed to have Selenium used inside Cucumber tests.
- Updated documentation on what’s left to do for the Flexible marking scheme feature.
- Design III, alias: The Robot
- Introduced MarkUs to our colleagues (and shared our experience) during our QA class
- Did nothing else this week except work on a robot for a course but it is now FINISHED !!
- Create tickets for what is left to do on the Flexible criteria feature
- Document the Flexible criteria features state (wiki)
- Look at acceptance tests that could be done.
- Look at the grading view and estimate the time it could take.
- Worked on and finished Ticket #457
- Published 2 screencasts to explain the flexible criterion implemented features.
- Demo for our QA course that presents Cross-Canada, Markus and our implication
- Started the document about the Flexible criteria features state
- Write some Selenium tests
- Publish the document about the Flexible criteria features state
- Study for my final exams
- Reviewed lots of code
- Looked into ReviewBoard large-diff problem: looks like we’ll just have to split into smaller diffs for now
- Now that things have calmed down, have a meeting with Karen to figure out how to prepare MarkUs for next semester