- Committed the notes model
- Fixed a bug concerning the name of the column type in the notes model
- Uploaded v1 of the notes modal dialog for review
- Uploaded locale message for the log system
- Modify the modal dialog based on feedback in review board
- Add documentation and testing
- Finished incorporating the option to create a new grade entry form onto the Assignments page and created the Properties view
- Worked on some changes to the GradeEntryForms controller based on feedback from my review request
- Worked on unit tests for grade_entry_form.rb, grade_entry_item.rb, and grade_entry_student.rb and have submitted a review request
- Learned some more about “shoulda” and started working on functional tests for the GradeEntryForms controller (50% complete)
- Finish functional tests for the controller
- Create the table view and the view for attaching graders
(see https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/ticket/466 and https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/ticket/467)
- Tests for these two views
- None this week
- Showed off MarkUs with Severin and Karen during the DCS Research In Action Showcase
- Reviewed lots of code!
- Review even more of the code that’s going through
- Again, just time, and other courses.
- Was presenting at RIA on Tuesday
- Fixed some bugs (Changesets: 1073, 1071, 1070)
- Tried to solve a problem for a MarkUs production instance
- Automated Testing (No change, since last week. I plan to hand a first version in on December 5)
- Work on my other tickets (60% done)
- Review code
- Updated my review request for results_controller_test.rb [http://review.markusproject.org/r/215/].
- Wandered on the review board reading (sometimes commenting) code.
- Integrate cucumber[https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/ticket/460]
- Finally come up with thoughts on fixture replacement (so long I can say than I hadn’t been impressed with factory_girl. looking forward to test machinist).
- Problems with another school project and at my job
- Worked on the ticket #457 Flexible Marking Scheme – develop functional test for rubrics_controller.rb
- Commieted the iteration 1 of ticket #174 Performance : Index foreign keys – Started a DB schema
- Had to work on some other prjects.
- Had to give some time to my work(need money to continue study ;-))
- Integrated Selenium into the project.
- Did Selenium tests for the login.
- Did Selenium tests for the warning displayed when changing marking scheme.
- Checked in fix for ticket #471 (Clean up groups controller)
- Wrote tests for #358 (When adding members to a group as an Instructor, we cannot add several students at a time)
- Sent out code review for #358/405 including its tests
- Started on tickets #452 (Actions for the model) and #453 (User interface for the Notes tab)
- Check-in code for #358 and 405 and close the tickets
- Finish tickets #452 and #453
- Help Fernando with his portion of the Notes system, as necessary
- Investigate ticket #436 – Grace periods used are not reported anywhere in the UI
- Investigate ticket #361 – Grader View: shoudn’t unmarked rubric be expanded by default?
- None at the moment