- Modified existing create function to handle adding a tag from tag view and from individual submission view, (individual submission view will also associate the created tag with the grouping right away)
- Add operation to grab tags not associated with the provided grouping
- Test workflows and fix bugs encountered.
- Modified assignments model, main controller and main index view to display the most ‘recent’ assignment upon load. I mistakenly merged master into my dashboard branch and David asked me to undo the merge and make a new pull request. During that process, however, I messed up my development environment (getting errors) so I am working on fixing that.
- Add spreadsheets to dashboard
- Rearrange elements based on wireframe design
- Pull Request #1878 (last week’s accomplishments)
- Opened Issue #1877
- Pull Request #1892: removed old references to populate_repo_browser
- still addressing some HoundCi comments on that
- added capability for custom sort functions on React Table columns
- fix more tables that don’t sort correctly
- possible write-up on sort behaviour… it wasn’t actually a hard fix and I’m not yet sure if there is enough info there for a ‘significant’ piece of writing
- Modified the Tag controller to allow for tags to be created and for tags to be uploaded.
- Got the React table in the Tags view to display tags that are stored in the ActiveRecord. Also allowed for users to create tags using the Create New Tag dialog.
- Started work on the Individual Submission page by adding in code to display tags that were assigned to a particular submission. Also started working on the ability for users to tag submissions with a particular tag.
- Completion of the Tag view. The React table will have the “Edit” and “Delete” links working as well as the CSV upload and download dialog boxes working.
- The individual submissions view will be fully complete. Users will be able to assign submissions with tags, remove assignments of tags and view the top used tags in the system.