- Coordinated with Nathan regarding the Tagging feature back-end. Started looking into linking the views with the controller.
- Cleaned up view code and continued to add in features that didn’t require the Tagging controller.
- Linking the Tagging controller with the views.
- Have a working prototype of the Tagging feature that involves the simple creation and deletion of a tag.
- Sorting repo files table by revised-by or last-modified no longer breaks the table
- Current path breadcrumb no longer breaks when assignment repository root folder is selected. It was appending the assignment repository folder name repeatedly (e.g. /A1/A1 each time you selected /A1).
- Sort last-modified dates as dates instead of strings
- Fix revision selection
- File Manager view
- I think I have a better understanding of the revision selection problem as described here. I spent a while investigating this. I thought perhaps there was an off-by-one error with the controller using 0-based revisions and the view using 1-based, but now I think revision 0 is just a weird case that *does* exist, but isn’t actually accessible.