- Completed initial prototypes for the Tagging feature views. This includes a new tagging view and additions to the Submissions and Results views to implement the tagging features.
- Created CSS elements for tags and tagging features.
- Improved my proficiency in CSS.
- Getting feedback on the initial prototype and making improvements to it.
- Cleaning up some of the visual elements to make them conform to the MarkUs standard.
- Learned about how the controller connects with the models and views
- Completed dashboard design (sketch and wireframe)
- Started implementation of the new dashboard. I have split the view into two with the list of assignments and grading spreadsheets on the left but I am still trying to change the view on the right through links in the list. Still trying to figure out how the controller links to the view (getting a nil class error)
- Continue to implement the dashboard. Next I will need to implement the functionality t hat determines which assignment to display.
- finished implementing proof-of-concept to create tags associated with groupings, save in database, and retrieve tags by groupings when loading submissions table
- minor revisions to migration files as a result of the code I implemented this week
- opened pull request with migration files and models
- I’m not quite sure what I should do prior to Bryan’s view implementation being merged into the tagging branch. Once that is merged in, I will implement the code in the correct places to allow creation of tags wherever he has created an UI to do so. Also I will implement the code to retrieve tags wherever tags are displayed.
- converting repo browser table to React
- finish converting repo browser table to React