- Fixed and closed Issue #1720 – Ascending/Descending icons change column widths
- Emailed dashboard plan to Karen and David
- Revise plan based on feedback and design wireframes
- Submitted a new view for issue #1726 (https://github.com/
MarkUsProject/Markus/issues/ 1726). The Flexible Criteria view now has an upload dialog that only enables its upload button when a file is selected.
- Added and improved a Tag view for the tagging feature. This view is not connected to a working controller but has working upload, download, create dialogs and a React table that is currently filled with “dummy data”.
- Submitted a post to the MarkUs blog outlining the tagging feature and upcoming features for it.
- Adding tag functionality to the submissions page and the assignment screen. This will allow filtering by tag and assigning tags to assignments. This will still not be connected to the tag controller.
- Looked over the database schema and wrote up proposed changes to the schema for the tagging project
- Read up on ActiveRecord
- Unfortunately did not have much time to work on Markus due to other course commitments and going out of town for Thanksgiving weekend
- Begin implementing changes reflected by the proposed changes to the database schema
- implement logic to create new tags, query for tags, and display tags next to submissions
- checking out React.js tutorials
- looking over existing React tables for reference
- conversion of table in Repository view to React
Note: I had a hectic sort of week and didn’t put much time into this course; my goal for this week is to put in a minimum of 10h and make up for lost time the following week, which should be less busy.