- address comments on rpsec pr and resubmitted pr
- submitted a pr for issue #1701 (download all files button not working, include annotations not working for single file downloads)
- address any comments on two outstanding prs
- start working on submission tagging project
- code investigation, how to interact with database
- what steps need to be taken to display table?
- what steps need to be taken to insert tags and associate it with a submission?
* Created and sent out user study questionnaire regarding MarkUs dashboard
* Submitted pull request for Group model RSpec tests
* Fix Issue #1720 “Ascending/Descending icons change column widths”
* Gather responses to questionnaire and start designing wireframes (Issue #1668 Revamp Admin Dashboard)
- learning more ruby/rspec
- testing issue #1722
- addressing Hound comments on issue #1722 and AssignmentFile spec
- finish testing issue #1722 (i.e. issue #1799)
- get a feel for React tables
- begin conversion of table in Repository view to React
* started getting a feel for the RJS files in app/views understanding what I have to change.
* Understanding how to transition the code in app/views from prototype to jquery.
* continue to learn what exactly needs to be changed in the RJS files
* and implement the changes from prototype to jquery
- Submitted a fix for issue #1726 (https://github.com/
MarkUsProject/Markus/issues/ 1726). This issue was a stylistic problem where upload buttons would remain enabled even when a file was not selected. Now, a jQuery script was written that only enables the button when a file is selected. This change was implemented across multiple modal dialogs.
- Started working on the back-end for the new assignment tagging system by creating model and controller Ruby scripts for the tags. With this, a schema was created to illustrate what data needed to be stored and the relationships between the Tag model and other models.
- A major roadblock was understanding how Ruby on Rails stores data using ActiveRecord. This roadblock is still ongoing but the issue is starting to make more sense.
- Getting a simple working model and controller implemented for the Tag feature. Although it won’t have full functionality, it will serve as a starting point for implementing the tagging feature.