Continue on help system implementation. We will have a couple sample pages by next week for people to look at a critique the system.
– Worked on issue #1032 with the team (Chris and Alex), and submitted a Pull Request for the fix we came up with. The request is pending review.
– Worked on issue #1219 with the team. Pull request was created and merged
– Started working on the help system
– Starting worked on issue #1378.
– Worked on issue #1219, where the sections were not ordered correctly under Assignments > Edit. Now the sections are ordered by due date and if due date is assigned the sections will be sorted by the title.
– Worked on #1032 and reviewing a fix for issue #1378
– We also started working on the help system
– Worked on issue #1032 and submitted a pull request..
– Worked on issue #1219 and submitted a pull request.
– Worked on issue #1378, where the sorting (by last name, first name, etc.) on Mark Spreadsheet Grade pages doesn’t work.
– Started working on the help system.
David Das and Gillian Chesnais
-Fixed problem that prevented us from running tests
-Added functional tests to our fix for #1376
-Worked on #1375 and figured out where the error is, but not how to fix it yet
-Figuring out functional testing syntax for Rails
-Figuring out the exact fix for #1375
-Ton of work from other classes
-Going to fix #1375
-Do regression tests on rc1
-Fix more bugs than usual to make up for lack of bug fixing last week
This week: Fixed problem that was occurring with git pull upstream master.
Roadblocks: The solutions I found never ended up working and I had to reinstall my virtual machine. I was able to get the more recent bundler version doing this, and now everything works.
Next week: Submit pull request for #1310, Submit pull request for wiki set up page, and work with Andrew and Sheng more on implementing a tagging system.
This week: working on issue #1324
Roadblocks: Autocomplete plugin does not work as it should on markus, I still confused if it is really working.
Next week: solving some bugs and commit fix to #1324