- Completed the functional tests for the Summaries tab and submitted a pull request
- Fixed issue 1211 and submitted pull request
- Need to learn more about shoulda to ensure test quality
- Continue to test and improve the functionalities related to the Summaries tab
- Look for new issue to work on
- Fix for issue-1194 got merged into the project
- Fixed a bug related to displaying more than 15 students at a time for a grade entry form
- Briefly looked into issue-894: Marks spreadsheet: sort by User Name, Last Name, First Name, Section
- Working on issue-100: Simple Grade Entry: Refactor the code for calculating a student’s average mark
- Worked on implementing and testing methods inside of the new git_repository.rb file
- Completed self.open, self.access, and self.delete (self.delete has some quirks that need discussing)
- Went through subversion_repository looking for code to salvage, I think we can reuse most of the Repository class.
- Rugged doesn’t create a master branch when it initializes a repo, I found a work around.
- No one has merged Dylan’s pull request. It is making it difficult to work collectively.
- When rugged initializes a repo it doesn’t create a master branch, that was frustrating.
- Rugged cannot delete repos, however, it can delete branches and references to head in the repo. We need to discuss if this is an issue in the meeting.
- Continue implementing in git_repository.rb
- Test and see for sure what can be recycled from the Repository class in git_repository.rb
- Dylan and I have discussed building a test harness for git_repository, we might explore that more.
- Continued implementing the git_repository create method. When creating a group, many of the repository methods get called. I have been implementing these roughly to try and get the new group to show appear in the list so that I can start adding students to it.
- The Rugged docs are pretty sparse. Was able to find some solutions with Bill
- Get the groups added fully and implement necessary methods to get students added to them.
- Looked into how Shoulda works
- Created Shoulda tests for Git repository.
- Haven’t been able to run my tests to make sure they work because the git repository file has not been merged so I’m not sure how to check out the work done so far on git repositories.
- Figure out if my tests are fine and commit them
- Work on implementing some methods in git_repository