Note: this post will be updated as the design changes. This is just for other developers who wish to work on the git-backend project.
– Adding a group will create a git repo in /repos (will change)
– New repo has permissions RW+ granted to admins/graders.
1. Checkout my git-conversion branch (will change) https://github.com/drunkel/Markus/tree/git-conversion
2. Install and use ruby 1.9.3
3. Ensure that gems: rugged and gitolite are installed.
4. Create a directory in /data/dev/repos called git_auth
5. in irb, do:
6. Start the server normally.
**These instructions may contain errors, this project is just getting started.