– Done with issue #847 (notes dialog alignment)
– Fixed the problem Mike told me about as well
– Continue Aimen’s work on user preferences (get his branch)
– I might need some advices on the best way to get Aimen’s branch to continue his work. I’ll look into it a lot more next week.
– Made a fixes for issue271 to have less code duplication. Created my first partial (yay)
– Made a pull request for issue883 (more warnings for graders)
– Made a pull request for issue879 (pagination and jump to fix)
– Have list compiled of things I would like to improve on the marks spreadsheet so just need to decide on one and start working on it.
– Have a midterm and project design review next week so may be a bit slow in the beginning of the week. Other then that nothing
– Worked on issue 874.
– Made a pull request.
– Things due everyday, and I’m a last day worker.
– It will take sometime before I can tackle something bigger then just layout issues.
– Reverted previous changes pertaining to issue 840. Checked in new changes and pull request was updated automatically.
– Looking into user preferences. Also searching for any other issues that need attention.
– Just wrapped up an issue 866 I was working on that fixes any warnings or errors in the unit/functional tests. Will hopefully get a pull request out tomorrow.
– None at the moment.
– Currently reading production documentation to look for places where it needs to be changed
– Performing code reviews as well as trying to find fault in the code
– Test out the documentation with the latest version of software (Apache, PostgreSQL…) as MarkUs last release was about a year ago and document any changes needed
– Continue finding bugs, code review
– Possibly finish removing the remaining legacy code (time permitting if no one has done so yet)
– Nothing just busy
– Went through the request remark process and have a good grasp of how to duplicate the odd problems we were getting. Data doesn’t seem to be lost though, I think its just a visibility thing. I also have a list of other things to fix on those pages.
– Make issues for any newly discovered problems, and eventually fix them.
– Dig into why the old marks don’t always appear.
– This bug: issue 851 It takes me several tries to get a grade to stick, it just makes it slower when manually creating test cases.
– Finding the error