– Currently making fixes to my review request on issue 745.
– Work on the issue of releasing marks (Jeff/Michael is currently working on and already fixed by Tobi already, see my post for more details)
– Write testcases for issue 293 and refactor a couple if statements in /controllers/submissions_controllers#browse
– Work on 760.
– Currently working on issue #656 (Grace Day Bug). Updated code and attached to the review. Old Review. Ran into issues with how to fake the time when write svn test cases to test this issue. I wasn’t able to fake the time so that when submitting the assignment it wouldn’t use system time and use the fake time.
– Looked at issue #748. Issue is that every time we collect all submission, we create a new submission without removing the old one. Therefore, the more times you collect the submission, the more it will show when you subversion export file. Also, there does not seem to be any ordering. The ordering should be based off how the database stores all the submissions.
– Looked at release marks with Jeff issue # 697, 704. I noticed that Tobi has already fixed this issue and done the review.
– Continue working to fix issue #656.
– Learn how to write a functional test case for issue #741.
– Did some research on upgrading to rails 3.1 (regarding the prototype issues). Things should work more or less out of the box using prototype-rails, hopefully. Also fixed an issue regarding the graphs
– Looking into the releasing marks issue. I’m going to wait a bit more before taking on upgrading to rails 3.1.