– Fixed and Submitted a Review Request for issue #730
– Looking into issue #688.
– Get feedback from review board, make change and ship issue #730
– Discovered another bug while looking at issue #688. Adding criterion for assignments under flexible marking scheme does not work. I will look over the old tickets where one seems to have covered this problem and will request to reopen it.
– Had issue reproducing issue #688. I believe that the bug is fixed already. More investigation is needed to determine if indeed this is still a bug.
– Submitted a Review Request for issue #581.
– Now looking at issue #91
– Need to investigate issue #91 and try to fix it by end of next week
– Get feedback from review board, make change and ship issue #581
– Checking whether an issue has been fixed or not. All issues that have been fixed should be removed from the list of issues page.
– Created and worked on issue #741 and submitted a review request.
– Reading up on svnserve to try and get the subversion backend working. I thought I needed it for issue #656, but it turns out the web interface is fine.
– I currently have a temporary fix for issue #656 (Grace Day Bug). However, more investigation is needed to determine if this fix is a proper correct fix or more changes are needed.
– Continue working to fix issue #656.
– Get feedback from review board, make change and ship issue #729, #741
– Like Kristian stated above, there seems to be a fair number of issues that are fix/partly fix/not reproducible on rails 3 that are listed and takes time to determine if the issue still exists.
– I’ve caught the latest version of the flu or whatever. Progress slowed while I sleep 15 hours a day.