- Closed issues: #637, #636, #627
- Closed issues: #437, #342
- Finished and awaiting review: #175, #637, #629, #630
- Finished and need to write tests: #627, #586
- Need to learn and write some automated tests for some of my issues ( =*( )
- Need people to review my submitted issues on review board
- Need a core-dev to verify and tag: https://github.com/
- Need a core-dev to verify that this is a valid issue request: https://github.com/
- Currently working on issue 327
- Working on the issue 620 with Sean and Jay
- Updated Wiki on “How to Download MySql on Mac Snow Leopard
- Read on Ruby on Rails Tutorial
- Continue working on issue 327 and 620
- Read more on Java script for issue 327
- Small part of this week spent working on the RoR tutorial
- Most of this week working on issue 404 (remote tags). Managed to get out a review for form_remote_tag (only 1 instance is not blocked right now). However the majority of work will probably be in link_to_remote as there are 30 instances the last time I checked. I’m going to split up the commits so they are not all mashed into a single commit.
- Didn’t realize that the groups page actions were already broken (due to routing I believe, issue 602), and thought I was doing something incorrect.
- Continue to work and debug the remaining remote tags for issue 404.
- Had a blocking issue over the weekend with mysql gem, for some reason after fetching the most recent updates from markus-upstream, my whole rails framework completely forgot about mysql gem, which did not let anything run
- Tried troubleshooting with tobi and erop, but to no avail, now have decided to move forward with using sqlite3 as the db adapter
- Rails framework is back up for me and I am continuing on my progress on issue 298
- None currently
- Continue on getting issue 298 into review state
- Pick up a rails 3 bug to work on by the end of the week
- Continue progress on RoR tutorial
- Following some advice from Egor, did CookieDetection from login method in main_controller.rb instead of application_controller.rb, so that cookies are only checked at the login screen because users with cookies off are redirected to login screen.
- Successfully displayed “Please configure your browser to accept cookies.” message using flash[:login_notice] when cookies are off at the login screen. This message is defined as cookies_off in en.yml, will need help translating this for fr.yml.
- Ran bundle exec rake test and received 14 failures. Attempted to fix, but still receiving 14 failures.
- Fix code to pass tests
- When that is done, and posted to review board, pick up new issue.
- Digging deep into code to revise my review of issue#320 (need examine and discuss more about the meaning of grace credit display and how the data is stored)
- Fixing and testing the code for issue#402 (142 changes need to be made and tested)
- Submit and ship issue#320 and issue#402
- Pick a new issue if smooth
- Administration of various reviews and issues – marking as submitted/closed.
- Dug into #441, found a solution for collecting submissions. It was marked as a duplicate of #500, the comments there say the lack of redirect to the results page is a separate issue so I submitted a review for just collecting submissions.
- Claimed and started #475 – replacing legacy prototype code. Working my way through the codebase and finding and replacing all deprecated code with the functional implementation.
- Finish off #441 – Severin asked that I write a test for it so I’m doing that next.
- Continue with #475 – check what the devs want me to do with the more complicated functions that aren’t one-line substitutions.
- Potentially another bug?
- Terrible wifi on megabus! Fortunately had access to IRC and wget 😀
- Fixed issue 468
- Worked on 434 which turned out to be a duplicate of 607 and Egor has a fix for it
- Currently working on 641, 603 and 581
- Spent time helping Jay out with an issue
- Worked on adding the Mac OS X installation instructions
- Closing 641, 603 and 581
- Continue to investigate on issues 620 and 602. It took a while to figure out the auto generated _path url for one of the broken links and with Tobi’s help, I am one step closer to fixing it.
- Ran into some git issues with Markus wiki so haven’t been able to update it yet.
- Close issues 620 and 602.
- Update Markus wiki.
- Spent a lot of time working on ruby tutorials, some javaskript, and getting familiar with the MarkUs code
- Met with Jay and Aimen to talk about the current issues we are all working on, and how to proceed
- Finished working on an implementation of issue # 617, but it has not yet been posted for review.
- None at the moment
- Get issue #617 posted for review
- Find a new issue to work on