- Wrote blog post about performance analysis work (results, what I did, etc.)
- Ran a couple of new experiments (played with a distributed mongrel cluster setup) and finished up experiment-repeats.
- Updated result logs on github.
- Did a screencast showing a load test in action.
- Some code review
- None (I’m done for the term)
- Fixed assignment graders and groups inability to download/upload CSV files. (Issues #583 & # 584)
- Implement requested code changes for CSV multiple encoding fix.
- Break up the CSV multiple encoding fix into separate feature branches for easier reviewing and merging.
- Fixed up “add new” graders code on Severins advice (waiting for review: 1137)
- Worked out 3/4 of the remaining group bugs (waiting for review: 1151)
- Get those last 2 bugfixes done, reviewed, and shipped
- Could use some advice on an issue with review 1151, not sure where the problem lies.
- Finished up work on issue 528
- Posted the issue refering to remote_functions on github
- Get the final commit for issue 528 done
- Add the tests Severin was refering to in the review for issue 528
- Could use some advice on how to do the tests that were requested on issue 528