Meeting started at 3:15 p.m. and ended at 3:55 p.m.
- Karen’s proposal to write a paper about the history of and our experiences with MarkUs has been accepted. It will be spearheaded by Morgan and will be presented at a conference in France in the spring
- Severin has been blogging about the preliminary results of his performance analysis
- Alex fixed the file uploading routing error for all file uploads as well as added all the necessary regression tests for them
- Luke has decided to re-approach his submission rule problem and has written a blog post
- Razvan finished setting up MarkUs on his computer after a hard drive failure and has all of the fixes for the annotation texts in a working state. He’s going to submit this review and then submit another one for the deprecated call to remote_function