Meeting started at 3:15 p.m. and ended at 3:55 p.m.
- Luke got a job offer from EA. Due to interviews and travelling he wasn’t able to work on MarkUs this week. He will double up for the next.
- Razvan suffered a hard drive failure and had to reinstall MarkUs.
- Alex worked on broken routes of CSV uploads due to the Rails 3 migration. He managed to get a nice regression test in for this. He also discovered that some parts of MarkUs controller code are not exposed in views. He’ll have a more closer look and will file issues.
- Severin didn’t get too much work done on the performance analysis front. He was able to run some variations of the load tests, but didn’t finish analysis. He should have more to report next week.
- Jordan tried to get the test framework working, but feels he is going in circles. It was suggested to short-circuit with the French students which are also working on the test framework.