- Got error display pulled into main
- Tied up some loose ends with bugs that had been closed
- Investigate ‘type’ column error
- Completed issue 521: Broken link to the add/edit graders page. It was a strange routing issue dealing with the pluralisation of “TA”.
- Finished functional test cases for TAs
- Working on issue 438: students cannot be added to groups
- Fixed delete and create for annotation texts (issue 560)
- Started working on creation of annotation texts and have it in a half complete state
- Finish up issue 560
- Look into cleaning up how buttons/links look in cases where we use both next to eachother
- Assignments and midterms just around the corner
- Trying to figure out the cause of the errors in rendering related to add new annotation text that was introduced now that the controller method is properly being called
- No work done this week
- Work on issues #430 and #431, both notes related
- Put in this week’s missed work time into next week
- Assignments and midterm prep took longer than expected
- Tested script based load testing using REMOTE_USER + basic auth. There was no gain, since the current user is inside MarkUs is still tracked in a session cookie. Back to square one.
- Wrote an unofficial MarkUs 0.11.1 patch for U of T (tests results workaround).
- A bit of code review.
- Write blog post about why maintaining sessions in a script bases solution is difficult and why there’s no way without it.
- Move forward with a curl based scripted solution which seems to work (using its cookie store support).
- Other things are keeping me busy.