- Completed issue 552: Cancel buttons on various forms were appearing smaller than the submit buttons
- Started working on issue 521: Cannot reach the create/edit graders page. Seems to be some sort of routing issue, but I haven’t really gotten anywhere yet.
- Implemented functional tests for the TA (graders) page. It previously had no tests, but now has a few simple ones, including ones that fail now, but should succeed once issue 521 is resolved
- Complete this issue and move onto the next one
- Fixed creating section error: https://github.com/
- After consultation on review board and mailing list, decided course of action for showing errors.
- Put up a review for the error fixes.
- Get error fixes reviewed.
- Fixed about dialog on master.
- Shipped MarkUs 0.11.0 including the possibility of hiding assignments.
- Experimented with existing benchmarking scripts in order to produce load on the server. Didn’t get very far due to a cookie problem. Will try to go down the HTTP basic authentication route.
- Code review.
- Setup server with Apache’s basic authentication and MarkUs REMOTE_USER.
- Give the load test script another shot with basic auth.
- Sessions in HTTP are difficult to maintain in scripts, which I need for load testing. I hope basic authentication will do the trick.
- Modified the refactored functional tests after some changes were pushed to master
- Fixed the deleting a note bug (#429)
- Had my previous bug fixed by Nelle before I really got into it (#434)
- Work on issues #430 and #431, both notes related
- Completed issue 520: Delete annotations button not working
- Started working on issues regarding links not doing anything for annotation texts, still need to create a github issue for this
- Complete current issue and continue on fixing rails 3 bugs
- Start planning on term project for Markus