(copied and adapted from Mike’s post last term)
The MarkUs team is meeting weekly on irc.freenode.net #markus on Thursdays at 3:00PM(EST). Every Wednesday, each member of the team must come up with a “punchline” status update. These updates are short, bulleted, straight-to-the-point reports that tell us how everybody is doing. They follow a very simple format: see these three examples. The punchlines need to be published on this blog every Wednesday, and it is every team member’s responsibility to give them a read before coming into the meeting.
But instead of everybody logging in and editing a single blog post for the status updates, we’ll rotate responsibility for collecting/publishing punchlines every week. Similarly, we will rotate the duty of converting our IRC meeting logs into notes.
Here’s the schedule outlining who is doing what each week. Teammates: I highly suggest bookmarking this page.
- Jan 27: punchlines: Misa, minutes: nobody
- Feb 3: punchlines: Yansong, minutes: Karel
- Feb 10: punchlines: Karel, minutes: Danesh
- Feb 17: punchlines: Danesh, minutes: Ibrahim
- Feb 24: punchlines: Ibrahim, minutes: Bertan
- Mar 3: punchlines: Bertan, minutes: Oloruntobi
- Mar 10: punchlines: Oloruntobi, minutes: Misa
- Mar 17: punchlines: Misa, minutes: Yansong
- Mar 24: punchlines: Yansong, minutes: Karel
- Mar 31: punchlines: Danesh, minutes: Ibrahim
- Apr 7: punchlines: Bertan, minutes: Oloruntobi
- Post-mortem (date TBD): punchlines: Misa, minutes: Yansong
Note that this schedule may be subject to change. Check back frequently.