- Thanks to lazy high charts, most of the programming can be done in the controller. This leads to cleaner code.
- Graphs are very attractive, animations are professional.
- Dynamically hide single items in a chart. Example, don’t show one of the TAs.
- Lots of options for creating charts
- Great documentation
- As a commercial product, we are unsure about the future possibilities for use. Licenses can change.
- Easy to generate graphs quickly.
- MIT License, so no conflicts with Markus.
- Simple, attractive graphs.
- More simplistic than Highcharts.
- API exists, but doesn’t provide a lot of examples.