MarkUs has a new elegant dashboard. The dash board displays
– A description of the assignment.
– Average and median (both in percentage and out of the total mark)
– Number of groupings that submitted the assignment and how many had been marked.
There are three graphs:
1. TA progress: each TA which is assigned to work in this assignment has stacked bars to show how many groupings have he/she completely marked and how many left.
2. Assignment marks: there are ten bars. The bars are labeled form 0-10% … 90-10% and each bar presents the number of groupings that have marks fall in that category.
3. Number of submission: each bar presents number of submissions done by each groupings.
If a graph does not have any data to display (for example if no marking has been done or no submission done by any grouping) then the relative graph is not going to appear.
The assignments are ordered by the last time they were updated.