The summer started two months ago and I am very proud to announce to you the latest release of MarkUs, version 0.8.0.
We have added a lot of great features : 🙂
- We are now using Rails 2.3.8, the latest version of the 2.3.x tree
- Some bug fixes on submission dates and grace period credits
- Python and Ruby Scripts in order to help users to interact with MarkUs through the API
- Displaying and annotating images
- A lot of accessibility features have been implemented :
- Missing labels & Better focus on forms
- Adding annotations in downloaded code from students repository
- Re-arrange criteria using keyboard
- MarkUs is now completely internationalized and a French translation is available
So what are you waiting for? Get MarkUs 0.8.0 right now!
I hope I didn’t forget someone. 🙂