The IRC log for this meeting can be found be find here.
- Almost finish flexible scheme
- Working on refacroring new database design with Bryan
- Will finnish tests of flexible scheme by the end of this week
- Working on refacroring new database design with brian
Brian Xu/Bryan Shen will have a discussion with Mike after meeting
- Worked on functional tests for the student UI and releasing the marks. I also worked on implementing CSV download
- Almost done with CSV upload
- Target to have CSV upload and the tests for this done by Thursday and will need Friday to make screencast
- Met with Mike to talk about what the :proc method of the filters of the table_params
- Posted a changelist for testing the pagination helper
- Submitted the code from previous two reviews and created a ticket as suggested in one of the reviews
- Will have discussion with Mike after meeting
- Converted the submitted the new Noteables change earlier today
- Converted the Student Unit Tests to Machinist and Shoulda, there’s a review for that up earlier this morning
- Currently converting the Assignment unit tests in the same way
Notes from Karen
- There won’t be any common deliverables for UCOSP.
- Either by email or in the blog, make a list of what you did this term with some discussion about what state you left things in. The document will accomplish two goals: first to remind Karen of all the pieces you worked on this term, and second to help the new students figure out where you left off.
- Please continue working on appropriate documentation for your pieces, like we have been seeing on the blog
- MarkUs received an inquiry about how to download MarkUs from a school in Virginia!
- Scheduling a post mortem meeting where we talk about what worked and what didn’t with Greg at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, April 7. NO meeting next Friday since it is a holiday.