- Created a prototype for the new Dashboard design discussed last week. I’ve posted the design up and it can be found here: http://blog.markusproject.org/?p=1466
- Go through existing UI/UX tickets and make sure they are up-to-date and tag them so that they can be easily searched for in the future.
- Run through the existing admin-demo version of MarkUs and create new usability tickets where necessary. Note that in addition to GUI defects, the task flow will also be taken into consideration.
- Address question Robert had regarding his layout — where to place one of his buttons.
- Pushed out bugfix to help Karen / Alan rebuild svn_authz for her course
- Reviewed as much code as I could
- Email support, IRC support
- It’s the last stretch. I’m predicting much code review.
- I’m working on a particularly nasty assignment this week, and it’s bogged me down quite a bit. I’m hoping to kick it’s butt over the weekend, but things don’t always go according to plan…
- Worked on functional tests for releasing the marks and functional tests for the student UI and submitted a review request (see http://review.markusproject.org/r/491/ )
- Implemented CSV download for the grades table
- Implemented most of the code for CSV upload
- Finish the code for CSV upload and write unit tests and functional tests
- Ticket clean-up and update the documentation page for grade entry forms ( https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/wiki/SimpleGradeEntry )
- None this week
- Generated a new class diagram for the models in Markus
- Worked with Brian to create class diagrams of the refactored Criterion
- Implement Criterion model and Rubric Criterion model
- Implement the Assignment model
- Write unit tests for newly implemented classes
- Implement controllers for to work with the new Criterion
- Finished adding link to notes modal dialog for students.
- Waiting for final go-ahead to submit last weeks new noteable change.
- Converted Student Unit Tests to Machinist and Shoulda.
- Accepted a job at Google.
- Converting Assignment Unit Tests to Machinist and Shoulda.
- Find a way to update the flash without refreshing the whole page.
- Submitted my previous two changelists from last week ( http://review.markusproject.org/r/474/ and http://review.markusproject.org/r/470/ )
- marked: https://stanley.cdf.toronto.edu/drproject/csc49x/olm_rails/ticket/439 at complete while searching for tickets that might already document the TODOs in the submission controller test
- created a ticket for completing the TODOs in the submission controller test that have been undocumented for a while
- Talked with Mike about table_param’s proc and some advice on testing
- Created helper tests for the pagination helper ( http://review.markusproject.org/r/493/ )
- Create tests for the s_table_params inside the submission controller
- Create a simple test for the browse action of the submission controller
- Finishing flexible scheme
- Finished new criterion design with Bryan
- Working on refactoring new models and controllers
- commit flexible scheme
- finish refactoring new models and controllers