MarkUs Blog

MarkUs Developers Blog About Their Project

Prototype/Ajax.Request -> Rails SOLVED!

with one comment

Problem solved!  I’m super psyched – I can finally continue developing for our demo on Dec 3rd.  Whew!

The problem lay where I didn’t expect it – it was Firebug.  I was using an alpha version of Firebug, which hadn’t updated itself to the latest version.  It was capturing the AJAX POST request going out, but didn’t let the parameters carry through.  So, I updated to Firebug 1.2.1, and I’m set.  Everything’s jake.

Whew.  I was really starting to lose it, there.  Back to work…

-Mike

Written by m_conley

November 23rd, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

One Response to 'Prototype/Ajax.Request -> Rails SOLVED!'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Prototype/Ajax.Request -> Rails SOLVED!'.

  1. […] Later: problem solved — it was Firebug’s fault. […]

Leave a Reply