The IRC log for this meeting can be found here.
- Finished phase 2 of the new Noteables
- Can now create notes on Students and Assignments from the new notes page
- Robert is currently refactoring a few of the new tests so they are less repetitive
- Robert will be adding New Note Dialog links to the student and assignment pages
- Met up with Mike on Tuesday and came up with the following list of tasks:
- Rename ajax_pagination helper to just pagination helper
- Test pagination_helper
- Test S_TABLE_PARAMS
- Migrate submissions_controller_test
- Test that the browse method returns groupings
- Joseph has already got 1 and 4 on Review Board
- Farah finished implementing the ability to release/unreleased the marks for grade entry forms
- Finished unit tests for releasing the marks and the student interface
- Farah will be working on the functional tests next, then on the CSV upload/download
- Working with performance lag of Machinist
- Working with ResultControllerTest – takes several minutes to run using Machinist (one set)
- Last week Mike told Bryan about FactoryDataPreloader – Bryan tried it and uploaded his first version on Thursday
- Robert and Joseph pointed out that the FactoryDataPreloader was similar to fixtures so Bryan uploaded a new version Thursday evening.
- How to get FactoryDataPreloader to be used in conjunction with Machinist elegantly will require further discussion
- Uploaded user stories for the feature that assigns graders to a criteria
- Uploaded modified version of flexible scheme – will be uploading another version Friday evening
- Will be refactoring the database schema
- Will be working with Bryan to build prototype for the new database
- Fixed things that were discussed on Review Board
- MarkUs is deployed at Centrale Nantes
- Will be updating documentation with Benjamin
- Didn’t do LDAP configuration yet
- May be good idea to include a “Provide Feedback” link on MarkUs that would lead to a central site where we can collect usability feedback on.
- MarkUs blog very developer oriented – we’re missing documentation and news for users and system administrators (e.g., new features implemented in the new release).