- Brainstormed ideas for the Dashboard.
- Went through draft Dashboard contents with Karen and Farah and got some good and constructive feedback
- With the feedback I got back regarding the potential Dashboard contents, come up with a preliminary prototype — one that we can take apart and help establish a better idea as to how we’d like to design the Dashboard.
- Swamped with work (from my full-time position).
- Applied 0.6 patches to trunk
- Also caught some missing translations and brought them over from 0.6
- Reviewed a bunch of code
- Email / IRC development support
- Same as always – review, review, review. Answer email. Help where I can.
- Finished implementing the ability for an instructor to release/unrelease the marks for grade entry forms
- Submitted a review request (in two parts) for the student UI and releasing the marks (see http://review.markusproject.org/r/458 and http://review.markusproject.org/r/459/)
- Modified the table view so that the text boxes for entering grades are smaller
- Worked on unit tests for the student UI and releasing the marks and submitted a review request (see http://review.markusproject.org/r/473/)
- Work on functional tests for the student UI and releasing the marks
- Implement CSV upload/download for grade entry forms
- Tests for CSV upload/download
- None this week
- Met with Mike on Tuesday to discuss how to test the server side pagination
- renamed ajax pagination helper to pagination helper ( http://review.markusproject.org/r/470/ )
- migrate the submissions_controller_test from fixtures to machinist ( http://review.markusproject.org/r/474/ )
- continue with the testing
- finish of the suggestions from reviewers
- get a start on the detailed submissions view
- Wrote a draft version of user stories: assigning graders to criteria.
- Introduce factory data preloader, which can be used in conjunction with Machinist and improve its speed. Modified the results_controller_test.
- Finish the class diagram and database schema for the feature “assigning graders to criteria”
- Plan how to use single table inheritance to implement flexible and rubric criterion
- Find a good pattern for factory data preloader
- The ability to create Notes on Assignments, and Students from the new notes page is complete and awaiting final approval.
- Added tests for the new noteables to the Notes Controller Test
- Converted Notes Controller Tests to Machinist
- Added a Machinist blueprint for Notes.
- Add the notes dialog links to the Student pages and the Assignment pages.
- Convert the Student and Assignment tests to Machinist and Shoulda.
- Fix a small bug Ticket #622
- Working on refactoring database, doing some test
- Improving flexible schemes
- make flexible scheme ready to ship
- make prototype of new database design