Archive for the ‘Releases’ Category
The MarkUs Team is proud to introduce 0.6.3!
Changes for MarkUs 0.6.3:
- Added rake task to automatically regenerate svn_authz in the event of corruption (rake markus:generate_svn_authz)
- MarkUs now ensures student read/write permissions on repositories after cloning groups
We’re on the final stretch, and MarkUs 0.7 is looking to be pretty awesome! Keep your eyes peeled!
The MarkUs team is pleased to present version 0.6.2! Fantastic job everyone!
- For now, students who work alone do not have their repositories named after them
- “Allow Web Submits?” in Assignment Properties page defaults to REPOSITORY_EXTERNAL_SUBMITS_ONLY setting now
- Annotation Category dropdowns no longer close prematurely on mouseover-ing a tooltip
- Added “Reset Mark” capability to grader view
The MarkUs team is proud to present 0.6.1! Great work everyone!
- Fixed trace on detailed CSV download for assignments
- Random TA assignment now applies only to selected groups
- Next/Previous Submission links in grader view no longer skip submissions marked “completed”
- The student edit form now accepts input properly
- New UI in students editor and grader view to manage grace credit penalties
- General bugfixes. Functional tests now all pass!